Monday, September 3, 2012

Sun Sick


Due to illness it has been several days since I wrote last. When I did not stir from bed as normal my beloved commanded me to remain.

Ironically, Nemeiah detected the exhaustion the day before and appealed for me to rest. She offered her lodgings at Tyr’s Hand and I accepted for an hour's span. This revived me enough so I was able to return home and continue working. But the next morning I took ill.

My beloved concluded that what had sickened me with the stress of labor out-of-doors in the sun for extended time. The building project was permitted to resume only after I had promised to alter the schedule to a nightly one. Fortunately Nathan accommodated. I must admire a man who uses a word like "rubbish" to counter an apology for being inconvenienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment