Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Guardian


After the fight with the death knight that attacked Nemeiah, and describing the scene to my beloved, there rose in me the wish to see either a better guardian for Nem, or even a champion. I told D.A. that the Bishop was currently Nem’s guardian and agreed for the greater part with the indignant remarks that followed. Particularly with the spate of recent assaults in Tyr’s Hand in mind.

However, when she and I spoke later, Nem asserted that the Argent administrators would not likely spare a paladin or anyone else for her protection. A paladin and I would also conflict. But I understood her reasoning.

That particular culpable death knight may now be vanquished (according to Nem, who had other difficulties not physically endured during the battle she described), yet she remains vulnerable. And, apparently, a target while under the watch of the Bishop. But I cannot protect her because I am not her guardian or champion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment