Monday, September 10, 2012

Incompatible


My beloved has returned to active study, or at least engages in it for significant spans of time. Though it does not yet appear comfortable to write. Due to my schedule we share the night hours and rest during the daylight ones. So there is always a comforting glimmer of candle visible in the window when I work out of doors.

Nemeiah also spoke of resuming her application of the Light, specifically forming a shield of it to protect others. She mentioned an instructor, but if they do not appear she plans to continue regardless. Upon seeing my dubious expression (remembering how often she has been damaged when healing others) she assured me that all would be conducted within the limits that she knows.

But there is an irony with both of them engaging in their respective learning. One seeks betterment through the Light, and the other draws power from its opposite. Yet I have not had the inclination or audacity to inform Nem that my beloved studies the shadow.

Nem sees shadow as something to be avoided. D.A. has only once referenced the Light and it was to state it as a tool that neither of us could wield. It would be difficult to explain to either side what benefits are gained from the other’s study. 

No comments:

Post a Comment