Monday, July 30, 2012

Safe Passage


I encountered Kruega, Westel and Gom’jun in recent days and held brief conversations with each. Westel’s wedding I could not attend due to being in the realm of shadows. Gom’jun was his normal chipper self. And Kruega had withdrawn to Un’Goro for a time and also only recently returned.

It was to Kruega that I related that the passage to Tyr’s Hand was now safe, according to Nemeiah. And she welcomed visitors, so I entreated him to travel there to see her when able. Originally I had transferred the responsibility of monitoring this to Urukha, because I was about to enter the shadow realm.

Now I thought it efficient to simply inform Kruega of the good news. And then later I wrote to Urukha to communicate that it was resolved. She then asked if I had also lifted her command forbidding him to travel there. The implication was that I had burrowed under her authority by speaking with him. My reply stated that this was yet her prerogative if she wished to forbid him still. I thought that the tone of these letters, combined with the impersonal signature indicated that there was no decline in her distrust or suspicion of me.

I wrote again to Urukha to signal that I wished to chat, and waited for a time in Orgrimmar while she lounged beneath the tree with Pip. Neither even glanced at me. So I departed. My hope is that this rift will not impact whether Kruega is allowed to visit Tyr’s Hand and see Nemeiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment