Saturday, July 21, 2012

Assertive


In Orgrimmar I spoke with Nemeiah and told her a bit of what has happened. While we were speaking, the strange goblin Nicken interrupted us. He had pestered me a few days earlier and I had rebuffed him. Now he returned and danced and generally made a nuisance of himself in order to gain attention.

I was prepared to respond when Nemeiah quite simply told him to leave. He protested and complained but she was firm. It surprised me.

It seems that over time she has developed confidence not evident when we first met. So gradual has it been that I had not fully realized it. She might think it a simple or natural thing born of regard, but I note the irony of this small, frail creature protecting me. Or at least protecting my privacy from a very annoying goblin.

No comments:

Post a Comment