Monday, July 9, 2012

From the Realm of Shadows #15 - On the Move


I travel to the Web. As the Lord promised I was not accosted when leaving the castle. But when I crossed the bridge to the outside and the portcullis lowered, I turned and one of those wretched creatures reached from the inside through the bars at me. The same sort that attacked before. It is interesting that one would be so near to his home. Particularly when he was supposedly defending me from them.

The jungle is difficult to cut through now that I am not accompanied by the Lord. But that is why I have blades. More I would write, but for an unexpected appearance by another.

The cat came back.


As an addendum - the cat advised caution when entering the Web because it thought I had only one life, eight less than it possessed. It pleased me to realize that the cat did not know everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment