Friday, June 8, 2012

Tactics


After resting my beloved and I turn to the next and hopefully last step before vanquishing the enemy. His location must be discovered. It may seem strange that before now we had not been searching, but I believe both of us did not wish to risk it before having the means to vanquish him. D.A. thinks that the enemy may be hiding in Viere’s labyrinth.

Even with my knowledge of the place it will still be difficult to locate a Nath’rezim. And there was a disagreement regarding the best manner to do so. At the heart of it lay my beloved’s blossoming abilities against my design to protect and conceal. While I am more the tactician never in years scheming have I been so concerned with how the process may endanger another. So, we compromised. We investigate ways to examine the area remotely without danger to either of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment