Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Certain Calm


I was able to visit Nemeiah at Tyr’s Hand after she wrote to welcome me. Although it is severely tempting to probe further into the trouble there and assist I have concluded that it is best to adopt a limited role. Similar to when she journeyed to the Vanguard. Urukha would approve I think.

There have been improvements made to the security of the area, particularly around the gates and she is more comfortable. Though she does not leave to send letters or appear in Orgrimmar; but this I trust to her judgment. And if the roads near Tyr’s Hand are so unsafe I do not wish for her to utilize them. I travel on Mayhem.

And it was pleasant to sit and converse with her again. I remarked on the benefits of it just before departing and she seemed pleased, if amused. Her presence inspires a certain calm that I cannot competently describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment