Friday, June 29, 2012

From the Realm of Shadows #8 - Dreams


Little have I slept while in this realm, except when the cat insisted on it. At first I did not wish to risk my guide scampering off while I rested but it has always done some small thing to ensure that I am awake before departing. It sneezed once, for example.

The dreams here have been few but odd. The most recent dream before we entered the Jungle included the Regent and tea. But I cannot recall all the details. I remember being annoyed with her and very much wanting her to leave, but she was confusing and stubborn. And said something about canning. Still, the familiar voice and mannerisms were welcome after many days without them. Even if they were not real.

If it is possible I will try to not sleep anymore lest vulnerabilities reveal themselves. And if the cat does decide to abandon me at an inopportune moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment