Monday, June 18, 2012

Scouted


Utilizing a combination of my knowledge of the grounds in Tirisfal and deployment of D.A.’s magic, the enemy has been located. That he was so easy to find, and in a place that I expected indicates that his confidence and security is high.

It should be no surprise that Nathan is eager to join the fight. According to the plan he is given a special task that will take advantage of his fervor and disdain for the demon. After all, he and Mirtai have lost more. But as my beloved reminds me, he is fragile in a different way than we are. Mirtai will be moved and shielded in order to protect her from any retribution the enemy may attempt at a distance. She will not accompany us to Tirisfal. Her response to this was muted worry, but she was obedient.

The pieces are moving on the board. Let this be finished on the same grounds that I have met defeat time and again. Let it be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment