Monday, October 24, 2011

Update #1

I was able to speak briefly with Velvet regarding her situation. While I do not know her current feelings toward her husband, I expressed that in the event of conflict, my concern was for her and the tiny one in her womb. She seemed pleased with this. She is also increasingly uncomfortable as the child grows inside her.


In situations like these I do not normally project my opinion or what side I favor until I am aware of who the superior force is. However, my opinion is rather firm on this, which confuses me a bit.

I returned the book about the Magi of Uz to Vindy. I am still not certain why the Western Witch was so disliked.

My hair has returned to its typical color, and I am hunting again.


((Two lines are blotted out))

No comments:

Post a Comment