Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Shadowstep

This rogue and I have been at odds for some time. For two years now, we have exchanged blows and insults. Our enmity seems irreversible.

We did once attempt to work together for our mutual benefit, but this did not end well. After we agreed to the deal, I was commanded to entrap her lover in order to ensure her cooperation. Nearly at that same moment, she kidnapped Mirtai. Apparently she believed that I could not be trusted, either.

My orders then changed to rescue and return my rival safely. When we came to the exchange, the prisoners were released, and then Shadowstep summoned allies to ambush me. An unknown troll rogue, the Holy One, and the fearsome Darkrider. I retreated in shame. We still fight on scattered occasions, never to any resolution.

I wish to repay her for the injury and poison. But first, I must find her. Perhaps she believes that I am dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment