Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pip

Pip is a troll shamaness that I have mentioned before. She is engaged to Urukha, and is an excellent cook. When she speaks Orcish, I have some difficulty understanding her because of her accent. Mine sometimes confuses her in turn. And, whenever I use a complex word, she believes I am sneezing.


She feels a great need to feed anyone that is around her. Thinking that as an Elf, I lack nutrition, she provides various edibles nearly every time we meet. I do enjoy chocolate and other sweet things, and so I find this quite agreeable. She provides boxes to conveniently transport any extras home as well. I have not told her what happens to the contents of those boxes, however, apart from that they are consumed. And this, at least, is true.


In addition, while I am ill qualified to act as an instructor, she requested that I try to teach her how to read. I understand that she has sustained some damage and this prevented her from learning before, but was eager to continue trying. I calculated a different way of presenting the letters, and Pip felt that it was successful.


While she strives to use my real name, she also calls me Almost Dead Lady. This moniker, or something similar to it, was created by Whiteclaw. I do not mind it, though it is, I hope, inaccurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment