Thursday, October 20, 2011

Masquerade

Good morning, journal.

Last night I attended a Hallow's End masquerade hosted by the Tribe. The Regent, Whiteclaw, and Pip were there at the least, as well as Talil and several others that I am acquainted with. There were a few that I did not recognize, or were heavily concealed by costume.

I regret my performance. I did not know that there would be dancing, and so when we were randomly paired with others, I declined to. Vindy, an elven woman that I have chatted with several times recently, was my partner and did not seem to approve. I asked Ana, a strange woman, who was also one of the organizers, to be removed so I would not disappoint another.

For this masquerade, I dressed in the fashion of a Darkfallen, one of the Lich King's undead elven minions, although I do not think it was recognized. My white hair I dyed black. Today my goal is to reverse this.

No comments:

Post a Comment