Sunday, October 30, 2011

Paladins

I do not like paladins. This appears to be a concept that many understand, but do not accept. They are arrogant, abrasive, and more often than not, they lack the chivalry that is supposed to be synonymous with their profession.

Most seem to assume that my dislike arises from being a Death Knight, and the rather opposite ways we employ power. But it is not just this. Paladins are responsible for a great deal of the injuries that I have received. Primarily, the Holy One. There was also a group that came close to my former residence and I was forced to use violence to defend the place. I was damaged severely.

On occasion I meet a paladin who is determined to sway my view by demonstrating their own supposed valor. One in particular, Yana, stubbornly succeeded in garnering some of my respect. But most fail rather spectacularly, much to my amusement. Another, who apparently aided when I was felled by Shadowstep, makes attempts at conversation. He is improving. But my general opinion remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment