Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Antidote


Good afternoon, journal.


After the repeated appeals of Pip and Urukha, I summoned the strength to travel to Booty Bay in order to be treated. 


The process was nearly as terrible as the original injury. Pip injected me with unstable, unknown substances into my spine and kidneys. I allowed it because I have observed her heal before. I do not know what she did to acquire this antidote.


After, I felt very weak and warm, warmer than the typical Stranglethorn jungle heat would affect. Both of them remained with me. Shortly after, my energy rebounded and I was able to return home, but the heat remains. In addition, my stomach will not settle now.


The pain, however, has ceased and for this I am very grateful. I trust it will not be long before I return to the battlefield.



No comments:

Post a Comment