Monday, October 31, 2011

Frog Venom

Last night in Orgrimmar, a troll of the Tribe named Jeh'k offered home-brewed Frog Venom to the group of us. Urukha and I had our share, and she eventually went to sleep there beneath the tree. Unfortunately, she mistook my nearby presence for Pip’s and I had trouble detaching her. Westel assisted with our eventual separation, and then I flew her back to her home.

Pip was away with a new mission. I do not know the details but am concerned. There is a demon involved, and that makes me anxious. But it is not of the same variety that caused Mirtai's current ailment.

Vivvienne delivered to me a new hood that she fashioned. I did not realize how much I missed the old, until I no longer had it. I am very pleased with it, and feel as though I am myself again, in a way. Without it, I received far too much attention.


Tonight is Hallow's End. Today, I hunt candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment