Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Raw Divination

Good morning, journal.


The divination of the cards gave me a great deal to think on these several days. I am in a situation that I did not create directly, but my actions and desires brought it about. The problem is bounded by lies and decisions made in haste. According to the cards, there is the potential for great happiness if I am vigilant. If I am not, I may lose all.

What is this problem? I have inherited something that I never wished for, and have lost what is familiar to me. The freedom I enjoy now may not have been true, as well. Because of all this, I must determine what direction to take now. I decided that this begins with the unwanted guest in my house, and how I will treat her.

I will act with kindness toward her, despite our animosity. I want to be stronger than my fears and my hatred. I am fairly certain that I will regret this, but again, as with Urukha's request, I must make the attempt. Both of us have lost much. And she has lost far more than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment