Friday, October 14, 2011

Presents

I enjoy giving gifts. The hunt to acquire prizes is quite invigorating as well. I believe my pleasure originates from not receiving as many of my own during the first years of my existence. Or rather, that the gifts I received were intended to encourage me toward violence and this is not always agreeable. I now have the power to correct this.

Some of the gifts I give frequently are books, wine, and anything remotely related to studying and comfort. Recently I have begun bringing small things to Mirtai. She expressed that she liked the color red, which oddly I did not know before. I suppose I never asked.

One larger endeavor of mine for D.A. involved stealing the floating candles from the cities during the fire festival and bringing them home to re-decorate the place where we lived then. The wreaths were frightfully difficult to manipulate, and one of them escaped on the lake.

It was, however, worth every effort. I have another gift that I have not yet presented, but am waiting for a moment that seems most appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment