Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, Old Friends


I ventured out and into the cities again, and greeted old friends. Nemeiah, Westlynn and Kruega are among those. This time, with certain others removed from my acquaintance, reintegration has been much more pleasant.

Kruega also returned from his wanderings and seems well, if a bit unsteady on his hooves. But that is not unusual. Nemeiah, though our last long-distance conversation was tense, appeared intact when we spoke in person. I returned her prayer beads but there was not opportunity to do or speak of much else. For the next conversation with her, I anticipate difficulty.

Westlynn quite immediately swept me up into a walk about Orgrimmar to count and name bonfires. I had agreed long before to more outings and could not refuse the invitation despite feeling tired. I offered her a belated Winter Veil gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment