Monday, January 28, 2013

Jiik


Near two years ago, I met a troll warlock named Jiik. She acted as my introduction to some of the social rings within Orgrimmar, calling me over by the greeting, “’Ey, elfie with the hood.” While only a few months passed before she disappeared to pursue other matters, we did exchange a few interesting conversations.

As a warlock she studied methods to control demons and I was fond of her fel hunter. But her succubus behaved less amicably and I offered advice on how to remedy that. Not long after Jiik was given a second succubus to manage, and it seemed she applied the recommendations with initial success (and pleasure, although no details were requested).

But not at all did I enjoy her attempts to assist me. She said that my soul appeared “damaged” and asked if it hurt. I had less patience then for such personal probes and took offense. Eventually she retreated from the offer to repair my soul because I refused to acknowledge it. It was then, and still is a stupid question to ask.

On occasion I am curious to what she has applied herself. Or if the succubi in the end overcame her training. Warlocks of untried ability tend not to survive when tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment