Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Twitter-pated


This is the word that my beloved uses when describing an individual who is lost to their positive emotions during a romantic relationship. Though, it has not been used in context with us. I am not certain in which language it originates but am spelling it out in Thalassian.

I mention it here because it applies to Kruega in his current state. Never before have I seen him so enamored. Though usually he is cheerful, it now encompasses more than a typical good mood. The cause of course is what we spoke of before, his feelings toward a particular female.

He mentioned that the flowers I lent him were received favorably. To this I wished to reply that of course they were; only if a woman was a simpleton would she not appreciate flowers. Even I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment