Friday, January 18, 2013

Sit and Stay


From Westlynn I received a brief note asking to meet and chat, and I expected from the tone of it that there would be a task involved. I did not anticipate that the request would be to stay behind and not interfere as she ventured out to resolve the threat on her family. To keep silent or lie about her plans. Yet, should she not succeed, she wanted me to watch over her sister and the others for their safety.

I agreed to remain uninvolved. But at first was unhappy about it.

After that chat I returned home and updated my beloved. I met with some resistance, but not due to a desire to force assistance upon Westlynn. It was, as it ever has been out of concern for keeping our affairs private and my guardianship focused on us. That I not be commanded nor expected to protect others.

I offered assurances that my priorities are unaltered.

No comments:

Post a Comment