Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Kaelyn's Rose


I have resolved upon a project for the spring, in addition to more construction on the property. There is a rose hybrid that I experimented with before the snow. I had managed to get a few buds produced, one of which I gave to Kaelyn as a gift in a preserved state. I did not have a name for it then but the color intrigued me.

When the roses wake I will work to see if I am able to foster a stronger generation of buds that can be spread in force about the garden.  I think it would be a fitting tribute, if I am successful, to name it after her.

That is, if I am able to find more seeds or seedlings to plant and ensure a robust blooming. A search around the ruined kingdom of Gilneas produced only disappointment in that regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment