Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kruega's Questions


Kruega approached me in Orgrimmar the other day and seemed perplexed by a personal situation. Although we speak often of his own affairs, nearly never does he ask me of my own. When he wondered whether or not I could feel “love” the emotion, either now or if I could remember it from life, I answered to both with honesty.

He described his worries regarding a female and I was disappointed that it was not a particular one. But that is understandable for both of them.

When given a few moments to reply, I pontificated on proper courtship and lamented how most simply hop into bed and forget the art of it. Seldom in conversation am I allowed (or inclined) to elaborate on the topic, but here I was rather verbose. There are also several of your pages, journal, that are filled with my thoughts on the subject.

I warned Kruega that many pretend to love because they fear to be alone.

After our chat I hope he does not mistake every warm feeling for something greater. He is young. Thus, I also hope that the female involved does not take advantage of him as he is susceptible to.

No comments:

Post a Comment