Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Markings


The conversation with Nemeiah did not go as poorly as I had worried. The procedure she subjected to, while it must have been invasive, did not seem to leave her with lingering ailments. Only more questions on how she was made. But she thought it worthwhile to have peered within, in a literal sense.

“He” left markings in her. These were not altered or removed when discovered, nor were the tools present to do so regardless.

I apologized for my rude departure after she first told me of the operation, and cited that I could not support the thought of it along with the other instabilities at that moment. Then when she tried to contact me to notify me of the benign result, I was busy.

In addition, I did not tell her as much of what happened. Only assuring her that both I and my beloved were well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment