Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Unwanted Suitor


This does not apply to me, but to Nemeiah. Weeks ago she told me of an elven paladin that had expressed unusual interest in her. He told her that that he found “death” beautiful, and I felt this inappropriate, even disturbing. Had he said that Nem herself was beautiful I would not complain or deem it strange. He seemed to view death with some unhealthy erotic fixation.

He disappeared for a time, or at least Nem had not spoken of him until a strange undead elf approached her in Orgrimmar while she chatted with me. His manners were poor, and his conversation abysmal. Nem appeared uncomfortable and I disliked him immediately. It was a relief when he excused himself, and then she revealed that this was the same paladin.

You may imagine, journal, how disgusted I was to learn he was still about her and still speaking of improper things. Even after whatever incident killed him. For now though, I likely will remain uninvolved.

Also this does not improve my opinion of paladins.

No comments:

Post a Comment