Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hidden


I mentioned, journal, some work done to the carriage. While it was much more intensive (I actually shooed Nathan away so there would be no interruptions from him or Mirtai when she looks for him), it was not the only project of this kind on the manor.

Some time ago my beloved conceived of combining certain magics of ours to mask the entire grounds. I was not certain if it was possible at first, but now any that pass will see nothing more than a ruined stead and have no interest in examining it closer. It is the same for the carriage. It will not inspire investigation by unwelcome eyes.

Of course, the application of this spell expended many days’ worth of energy, but I am less concerned that the recent upheaval between the Horde and Alliance shall result in disruptive visitors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment