Friday, October 5, 2012

Accidental Love


Some weeks ago Nemeiah made a small remark about how my beloved and I seemed “close.” I thought it an unusual thing to say, knowing what I have confessed to her. I asked recently if there was a greater implication behind the observation.  

Her reply was that she had not wished to assume that we were in love, if there was a chance she misinterpreted. Thus she had used the milder term and caused my confusion. She also had drawn upon her own experience and admitted that she was “not exactly good” at determining love.  I had thought the reality rather obvious. So I told her that this assumption was correct and that “those words” were used.

But what I did not tell her was that it all was an accident. I was not supposed to fall in love with this person. The aim was something else entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment