Monday, October 22, 2012

Nearing Departure


The time is very close now. I have finished all reasonable preparations, but wait for my beloved to indicate readiness. I do not press or rush this, due to where we are going. Neither of us is eager to journey back into the realm of shadows.

To Nemeiah and Westlynn I gave the means to contact me while away. Westlynn of course displayed a great deal of curiosity and tested the limits of it immediately; much in the same manner she tests other boundaries. As for Nemeiah, I am content that she even considered accepting it. Likely I will be eager to converse with them when able.

And finally (a chat with Gom'jun reminded me), the garden is ready for winter and the neglect my absence will cause. I explained to him that the roses are not dead. He and Za'zii retrieved them for me from Gilneas, so his continued curiosity is understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment