Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Symptoms


My beloved retains no memory of shouting at me, or any of the other violent outbursts of late. When in control, there is exhaustion and often unhappy emotions. Confusion. It is distressing to witness and then be unable to explain why it is occurring.

My initial thought was that it may be a partial possession; but I do not know of a being capable of both crossing my wards and influencing my beloved’s unique physiology. So it may be something from within. Possibly as a result of the time spent in the shadow realm. Neither of us holds the requisite knowledge on-hand to conclude with certainty however. Nor would Nem, I assume, because her studies are lighter (in the literal sense).

At the least, now I have secured D.A.’s cooperation and we are resolved on a path.

No comments:

Post a Comment