Friday, November 30, 2012

Unto Shadow #25 - Bad News


I contacted Westlynn expecting to receive a lighthearted conversation that would settle my mind, but this was not what happened. She described herself as tense, and her sister as unwell. Poisoned by an arrow and the offender had not yet been captured.

As one may imagine, I was very displeased and felt extremely ineffective when she said that my physical presence would aid. But this is not possible, as I am here in the shadow realm and have not the means to return. She understood this, yet neither of us took comfort from it I think. Her family, in addition, seems to despise the concept of hiding.

For now I will try to let her be and contend with the issue without interrupting. I can only wish her success.

No comments:

Post a Comment