Monday, December 3, 2012

Unto Shadow #26 - Tired


My beloved’s condition worsens. I do not think it endangers life, but certainly does impact the spirit and body. About all that can be accomplished is rest. I agreed to stay near for as much as possible, but we are still guests in this place and remaining aloof is impolite.

I also showed the note that the shadow-servant girl had left me, and it took only a moment for D.A. to understand the meaning of it. We agreed that the contents or the attempt at communication should not be revealed to the others here. I detect that my beloved wishes to help, because the pain of the shadow-people is being felt, but do not know what to do.

Meanwhile, I sit and write in this journal while D.A. sleeps next to me. I have not rested myself now for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment