Monday, November 26, 2012

Unto Shadow #21 - Sort of Love


While waiting for the Lord to give his verdict, I asked my beloved a silly question. Or at least, I presented it as a silly question and this was received favorably. I wanted to know if D.A. felt that the others here loved each other.

The inspiration for the question comes from a lack of understanding of these people. Even if they are, in some respects, closer to family in either realm than anyone else is. Their arrangement here on one level makes sense; and on the emotional level it makes none at all. Thus, I wished to know what my beloved thought of it all.

The answer was that there seemed to be some sort of affection between the Lord and each of the Ladies, and at least respect in return. Or they may be hiding their full regard, as I am accustomed to. D.A. concluded that the arrangement appeared to be more communal than romantic; to which I immediately affirmed that I preferred the latter. We agreed on that.

But this does not quell the suspicion that Victora seems to hold that we intend to integrate with the group. That is not true, of course. Without being accused though it is difficult to dispel.

No comments:

Post a Comment