Saturday, November 10, 2012

Unto Shadow #11 - The Ladies


There are still three of them.

The eldest is named Victora. She does not like me in the least. Nor does she care for D.A., I think. But that is somewhat irrelevant in this context, as her Lord accepted us as guests and as his senior companion she must behave. She is the dark-haired one that I wrote of months ago. So pleased she had appeared then, when I ventured into the Web for certain destruction. Conscious of her rank, she wields it whenever possible.

The blonde-haired one has not changed either. She is called Sophia and does not possess a talent for conversation. Her talents rest below the neck. She is not vicious though and is manageable.

The third has red hair, and unintentionally revealed a different aspect of the Lord when he introduced her to my beloved. Her name is Kaelyn. Of the three she seems the most compassionate and aware. The Lord complimented her maturity despite being the youngest, and I detected the hint of affection between them. I did not expect that of him. In later calculations I concluded that he hides it.

No comments:

Post a Comment