Thursday, November 15, 2012

Unto Shadow #15 - Far Away


Through the shadow I have kept contact with the living world periodically, primarily with Nemeiah and Westlynn. And Mirtai and Nathan, of course, who were notified of our arrival. Conversing with them has been most helpful in maintaining my spirits and noting the passage of time.

Both Westlynn and Nemeiah prepare to depart for the new lands. Nem has not received word from the Bishop for some time and believes that he may be found there. She worries for him, but also wishes to continue with her studies in order to be ordained. I asked her to contact me when she arrived at a conclusion to her journey, whenever she does.

Westlynn I worry for less because she hopes to travel with a group. I presume that they have guards. She voices many questions regarding this realm and my activities in it, the hosts and my accommodations. It is not just on these topics though; our conversations range as widely as they ever have. Her younger sister, Yuliia, happened upon us in Silvermoon and I was able to greet her as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment