Thursday, February 28, 2013

Red and Black Sails


Though I am mostly confined at home, my mind is not. Images of the ship and the incident there disrupt my rest and cut deep into my patience. I wanted to find it, to know where it would be safe to go once I move about again.

At first I assumed a neutral port due to the brutality involved. Mercenary types could be paid to tolerate all types of fanatical ventures. However, some investigation from Westlynn and my own observations invalidated the assumption. I then asked my beloved to look somewhere very specific. It drained D.A.’s energy to search over the distance, for which I apologized, but the result was conclusive.

The ship was there. Not near us, fortunately, but in what appears to be its home port. It is decidedly not neutral, and not friendly. It makes this infinitely more difficult to calculate a resolution for. At least though, I know where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment