Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hold Steady


While at first I was not optimistic, Westlynn contacted me after our disagreement and we met for a repetition of our first outing to Moonglade and Darkshore.

The subject that caused the sourness did not rise directly. But we did discuss one of the necessary consequences of it. I may not have written it before, but it concerned finding a safe and comfortable place to view the books with Nem. I requested access to particular location from Westlynn and then reversed after recalculating the propriety of it.

During this more recent discussion she offered a substitute. The rest of our chat wandered to less inflammatory topics, which likely was for the best.

As for the greater issue, this has not been resolved but I should be silent on it for now. Eventually I did accept the alternative proposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment