Friday, February 8, 2013

New Worry


In Silvermoon, after I spoke with Yuliia, I collected a flyer from a public board that gained my interest after a closer inspection. It was not the subject matter visible on the paper, but the odd symbol hidden within it. It needed some chemical coaxing to reveal it clearly.

I showed it to my beloved and expressed a measure of my concern. Unenlightened groups should not play with powers they think they understand and control. We are now both engaged in a search for more information to determine if this should be considered a threat. Or if something may be gained for us at the expense of their ignorance. I hopeful for the latter even if a touch of risk is required.

I also wonder if Nemeiah is aware of this group, or if it is too far removed from her practices. Initially my assumption is she may not be.

No comments:

Post a Comment