Thursday, September 29, 2011

Scholomance

I ventured into the ruined castle of Scholomance to continue my search.  After learning that the box that I was looking for was rather small, and having found no evidence leading to any other location, it seemed prudent to investigate here next.

The denizens of the place, both of the living and nonliving variety were not pleased with my visit but they were of little consequence. I was rather determined to come away with at least some small object in order to demonstrate that I was doing as I had promised.

In the assembly hall, on one of the bookshelves, I found this small box. It is a glossy sable color and richly covered with intricate patterns.  Within it were black cards. With this I returned.

Now I wait to see what this divination will reveal, and whether more violence will be required before we are able to find peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment