Wednesday, September 28, 2011

First Entry

It seems eminently unwise to me to commit my thoughts to paper. But it was suggested that it may assist me, and how can I refuse? I will likely not include too many details due to the chance of this reaching unfriendly eyes.


Where to begin? 


Good morning, journal.


My apologies for the penmanship. I am unused to writing and so it appears that a spider fell into the ink and skittered its way across the parchment. I was not designed to be a scholar and so my training in this sense was lax. It may improve with practice.


Who am I? Such a simple question with no satisfactory answer. For now, however, it will suffice to say that I am a woman, an Elf and a death knight. Not the pathetic, prissy, prancing sort that flaunts and sobs her way around Silvermoon. I am a soldier. Each day I fight for the Horde and for myself. And, of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment