Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Angry Fish

Good evening, journal.

A day or so ago I met a rather angry fish. I do not know the name of the fish, but it was the sort with multiple flexible arms and a head in the shape of a balloon. I should know what it is called but there are no books here regarding undersea wildlife; at least that I can recall. Perhaps I will ask one of my acquaintances to still my curiosity.

It was angry because I was in its home. A great sunken galleon in Vashj'ir, near the edge of the precipice. This fish took offense at my presence and exerted a great deal of energy in its attempt to eat me. It damaged my neck and arm but did not succeed. However, I also did not succeed in finding what I was looking for.

My arm did not heal as quickly as I am accustomed, which caused some concern. I was also not able to meet with Pip to see it fully restored, but that is just as well. She is occupied with important business of her own. 

I wonder if she has a recipe for angry fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment