Thursday, May 16, 2013

Gren'mazi


He is a troll with crimson mane and appropriately incendiary talent when wielding magic. Though it is not for this that he can claim respect; it is for his tattoo shop wherein he applies artwork to the bodies of his customers. He is also a member of the Burning Tusk Tribe.

The reason that I write of him now was that some days following my brief exchange with Urukha, we spotted each other in Orgrimmar and sat for a chat. We spoke of his mate, whom I have not met personally but in the past I have witnessed her effect on him. Together they expect a tiny one by the end of summer.

We also discussed a recent series of riots in the city, centered around displeasure with Garrosh as Warchief. I have not participated in his campaign in Pandaria, in accordance with my beloved’s wishes, but have heard stories of the trials and disdain the elves endured under his command. Now it seems the trolls have taken to openly opposing him. As one of the race Gren’mazi was worried that the Kor’kron would imprison him for that alone, and put his pregnant mate in danger.

When I asked for his advice on how to manage time in the city, as I still have some business there, he replied in a rather cryptic manner, that I should make sure to know who the enemy really is.

This caused me to think of Urukha and wonder if a similar calculation prompted her to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment