Monday, March 4, 2013

A Quiet Night


My beloved and I hunted together again. I wanted to go and eventually was convinced of the wisdom of not embarking alone. The decision relieved D.A. of some worry, I think. Given that I have not behaved with complete stability.

It took much longer than I expected and in total we hid for a few hours. I confess that at first I was anxious and did not act when I could have, because I did not wish to endanger us with hasty judgments. This may have been my beloved’s goal in offering to come along. Ostensibly it was to learn a bit more of how it is done.

We did not chatter or do much other than watch and wait. I did not mind. In fact I found the time spent together rather pleasant, though it was in a rugged setting. My beloved might disagree, as one who enjoys domestic creature comforts. I endeavored to make up for the inconvenience when we returned home.

No comments:

Post a Comment