Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Scrap of Paper

It is apparently bloody difficult to find paper and writing implements here. 

I did not bring my journal to the shadow realm, but that point would have been concluded regardless, as after only a few steps inside we came under attack from a gigantic creature. My beloved and I were separated, and the horses lost. Or so I thought. They had an easier time of returning home than either of us will.

I continued to the Castle and met with the Lord after contacting my beloved via the stone. We were so far apart that our voices did not carry completely to each other and I was forced to guess much of what was said.

Before much longer, I understood what the Lord wanted us to do and was reunited with my beloved in that realm. We would not long remain there.

Now we are somewhere else. Or more accurately, somewhen else. It is not as cold, fortunately, but I cannot understand a word that anyone says. D.A. assures me that by simply standing and brooding this prevents a great deal of trouble. I am talented at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment